Installing & Authorizing Eventide Plug-ins

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Installing & Authorizing Eventide Plug-ins

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
      nsanchez
      Eventide Staff

We've put together a guide to help you with the process of installing and authorizing Eventide plug-ins. We hope you find it helpful. 

Installing & Authorizing Eventide Plug-ins

Contact support if you need additional assistance.

adekanon
      Participant

But where can I find my serial and license? Are you sending that via email like all the other plugin producer on the market? Normally i get this immediately after payment. This is the first time i have to wait so long for a serial for a bought plugin. This is really frustrating!!!

gkellum
        Participant
        adekanon wrote:
        But where can I find my serial and license? Are you sending that via email like all the other plugin producer on the market? Normally i get this immediately after payment. This is the first time i have to wait so long for a serial for a bought plugin. This is really frustrating!!!

If you bought the plugin on eventideaudio.com, you do receive everything immediately after payment, but sales that go through eventidestore.com are processed by our front office and therefore aren't immediate.  Yesterday was Thanksgiving holiday, but orders from yesterday should be processed today.  So, you should get an email with the serial number and license key today.  Our apologies for the wait.

djron_film
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

adekanon wrote:

If you bought the plugin on eventideaudio.com, you do receive everything immediately after payment, but sales that go through eventidestore.com are processed by our front office and therefore aren’t immediate.  Yesterday was Thanksgiving holiday, but orders from yesterday should be processed today.  So, you should get an email with the serial number and license key today.  Our apologies for the wait.

unfortunatley this is still happeing over at Eventide. I still havent received my serial and licence and looks like no one cares that I spent my money on a Fri and apart from an email saying “we’re on it”, I’ll have to wait until Monday before I even get a response. It might be an idea to put on your website “buy downloaded software from us on Fridays at your own discreation, as if you dont get a serial or licence from us immediately, you may have to wait until at least after the weekend for a response”. At least this way your potential customers would have more respect for your honesty and they’d also still have their money and the option on where to spend it. #tuttuttut

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        djron_film wrote:

gkellum wrote:

adekanon wrote:

If you bought the plugin on eventideaudio.com, you do receive everything immediately after payment, but sales that go through eventidestore.com are processed by our front office and therefore aren't immediate.  Yesterday was Thanksgiving holiday, but orders from yesterday should be processed today.  So, you should get an email with the serial number and license key today.  Our apologies for the wait.

unfortunatley this is still happeing over at Eventide. I still havent received my serial and licence and looks like no one cares that I spent my money on a Fri and apart from an email saying "we're on it", I'll have to wait until Monday before I even get a response. It might be an idea to put on your website "buy downloaded software from us on Fridays at your own discreation, as if you dont get a serial or licence from us immediately, you may have to wait until at least after the weekend for a response". At least this way your potential customers would have more respect for your honesty and they'd also still have their money and the option on where to spend it. #tuttuttut

Hi djron_film,

I'm sorry you are having a problem.  We've actually changed both our plug-in purchasing system and store since this thread was active and I believe Greg's response is no longer true, you should have recieved an email with a serial number and license code?  Have you checked your spam folder to make sure it isn't there?

If you have and you don't see it, please either request a demo (https://www.eventideaudio.com/plugin_demo?product=Elevate%20Mastering%20Bundle) to hold you over, or email your iLok account name do support (at) newfangledaudio.com and I can send you a temporary license until support gets back on Monday.

Dan

adekanon
      Participant

Thank you for the information and i already see that you were off yesterday.

Till i receive my purchased serials i will have fun with the demos.

ana

hi i just get the free Equivocate ,cant authorise it says dont have email license 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Ana,

Can you copy a picture of the error you're getting and send it to us?

Thanks,

Dan

kurtlibmusic

I recently downloaded free version of EQuivocate.  I authorized in iLok but there does not seem to a way to register plugin at Eventide. 

First, I cannot find the plugin listed in the dropdown of products to authorize and second, even if it was in the drop down, I don’t have any serial number/key information.  I did not recieve any emails from Eventide after I signed up for download.  It looks as though the plugin works in ProTools, but don’t I need to register product at Eventide?

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        kurtlibmusic wrote:

I recently downloaded free version of EQuivocate.  I authorized in iLok but there does not seem to a way to register plugin at Eventide. 

First, I cannot find the plugin listed in the dropdown of products to authorize and second, even if it was in the drop down, I don't have any serial number/key information.  I did not recieve any emails from Eventide after I signed up for download.  It looks as though the plugin works in ProTools, but don't I need to register product at Eventide?

Hi Kurt,

Because we expected a large volume of people trying it, we didn't give it a serial number, so you don't need to register it on eventide.com.  As long as you have the license in your iLok account, you'll still be able to participate in any upgrades.  The email probably ended up in your junk folder, which you can go fish out.  

Thanks,

Dan

Phased

Hi I have created ilok account and downloaded license manager, now planning to download Equivocate I understand no ilok dongle is necessary, but I read you have to authorise the plug in , in license manager.Does this mean your computer has to be connected to the internet all and every time Equivocate is used.? 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Phased,

No, your computer only needs to be connected to the internet when you authorize it.

Dan

fruktas
      Participant

Hello i bought, Quadravox Native plug-in.  but I did not receive the license number . Or do not know how to find it.

gkellum
        Participant
        fruktas wrote:

Hello i bought, Quadravox Native plug-in.  but I did not receive the license number . Or do not know how to find it.

We register plugins to your Eventide account automatically when you purchase them.  I just looked up your account.  The Quadravox license is in your iLok account and in your Eventide account.  You'll see this for yourself if you go to My Products under My Account on our website.

We don't issue serial numbers for plugins that are purchased on our website, because there's no need for customers to go through the registration process.

minimatic
      Participant

Hi all,

i’ve suscribed an Ensemble Bundle (year subscription) it’s my 2nd year of use, eveyrthing’s fine.

I was just wondering if i can register my products thru Eventideaudio (i didn’t find any way for this)

And could Physion be added (at a certain preferred price) or would it be added in the future, to the Ensemble Bundle (even with a modified Bundle price) or not ?

thanks for your reply !

PH

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        minimatic wrote:

Hi all,

i've suscribed an Ensemble Bundle (year subscription) it's my 2nd year of use, eveyrthing's fine.

I was just wondering if i can register my products thru Eventideaudio (i didn't find any way for this)

And could Physion be added (at a certain preferred price) or would it be added in the future, to the Ensemble Bundle (even with a modified Bundle price) or not ?

thanks for your reply !

PH

You do not need to register the Ensemble Bundle to your account.

Physion should already be in the Ensemble Bundle. Are you not seeing it in the Gobbler client?

richardhardin
      Participant

It was hard work getting my two plugins to work,But it was worth it.they work on Ableton live 9 and 10.But they will not work on studio one of any version ………thanks…..my old Ass is having Fun now……………ha
      ……..

richardhardin
      Participant

It was hard work getting my two plugins to work,But it was worth it.they work on Ableton live 9 and 10.But they will not work on studio one of any version ………thanks…..my old Ass is having Fun now……………ha
      ……..

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        richardhardin wrote:
        It was hard work getting my two plugins to work,But it was worth it.they work on Ableton live 9 and 10.But they will not work on studio one of any version ………thanks…..my old Ass is having Fun now……………ha ……..

Please tell us your OS, and version of Studio One. Also, what do you mean by "they will not work on studio one" – are they not showing up, are they crashing, something else?

richardhardin
        Participant
        tlongabaugh wrote:
        richardhardin wrote:
        It was hard work getting my two plugins to work,But it was worth it.they work on Ableton live 9 and 10.But they will not work on studio one of any version ………thanks…..my old Ass is having Fun now……………ha ……..

Please tell us your OS, and version of Studio One. Also, what do you mean by "they will not work on studio one" – are they not showing up, are they crashing, something else?

Ammodawg

Howdy, and thanks ahead of time!

Weird thing, must be a Studio One problem? I have been struggling on and off for over a year to get them to load up and show up. ( I used to think patience was a virtue…)

Both show up as having used ONE activation within my iLok account, but they haven never shown up in my S1 DAW. Should I try another DAW? 

My patience died, I need some beautiful old-school style resolution, for my sanity’s sake. 

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hi-

First off – please let us know what OS you are on, and what version of Studio One you are using? Is it the Pro version, or Prime or Artist? Prime and Artist cannot load 3rd-party plugins.

If you are using the Pro version:

Please make sure that you have the latest versions of UltraChannel and UltraReverb, and iLok license manager. You may also need to try resetting the blacklist in Studio One. To do so:

1. Open Studio One, go to your VST preferences, and make sure "Scan at Startup" is checked.
        2. Also click "Reset Blacklist" in the VST preferences, and then restart Studio One.

Hope that helps.

-Tom

richardhardin
      Participant

Thanks…..u answered my ? …..

adallons
      Participant

The activation of these plug-ins is a horrible process.

I purchased Black Hole from Reverb.com. Reverb sent me an email with my Serial Number and link to download the plug-in.

I download the plug-in and it asks for my iLok account (which I’ve not logged into in years)

I log into iLok after going round and round to get my user/password. There is nothing in iLok about the Black Hole plugin. 

I follow the instructions on Reverb and come here to Eventide to create an account. Then when I go into register my plug-in, it tells me I need a license as well as a SN. Problem is I didn’t receive a license and do not know how to obtain that.

This whole process is conveluted and horrible. Where am I going wrong here?

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

The plugin license will only appear in your iLok account after you register it on our website. To register, you need the SN, as well as a license key. The license key is different from the iLok license. The license key will be 3 sets of 4 characters, something like XXXX- XXXX-XXXX. You should have recieved that as well as the SN in the email from Reverb.com. Once you enter both on our site, the license will be deposited in your iLok account.

If that is not the case and you didn't recieve a license key, please forward the email you recieved from Reverb.com to support@eventide.com, along with your iLok account name and Eventide account name, and we will get you sorted out.

-Tom

jeferson
      Participant

Tenho problema para inserir numero de serie no ILOK, devido que aceita somente números e não letras, podem me ajudar ?

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        jeferson wrote:

Tenho problema para inserir numero de serie no ILOK, devido que aceita somente números e não letras, podem me ajudar ?

If you bought the plugin directly from us, you don't need to worry about entering a serial.

If you bought from a third party dealer, then the serial number is one that would have been emailed to you, along with a license key. This is the serial you enter on our website when registering a product, not the iLok serial.

-Tom

HernanMunoz
      Participant
      Hi.

My name is Hernán Muñoz, I buy the looper algorithm on 5/07 by Paypal with the account herysil2502@hotmail.com make the payment and do not download it, this message appears

“The given product ‘com.eventide.h9.looper’ already belongs to the given user” .

I would appreciate assistance in this problem.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        HernanMunoz wrote:

this message appears “The given product 'com.eventide.h9.looper' already belongs to the given user”. I would appreciate assistance in this problem.

Could you provide a bit more info? How and where did you see that message?

Could you please try clicking "Sync algorithm with Eventide server" in the Settings page in H9 Control. Then you should be able to use the Looper algorithm.

raydetone
      Participant

I just purchased the QuadraVox. Where is my License Key etc.. you have my $$! Why do I not have an immediate license to register and

authorize?! iLok is not seeing it yet and neither is my Eventide Account at eventideaudio.com

Its 2019 , you should be directly tied to the eventidestore at this point or are your web designers inept? Am I supposed to keep track of every manufacturers nuances of where to buy their products … I bought it now cause I have a client here now that wanted to use it. Its a bit frustrating.

Love the tee shirt you sent the last time i had the same issue but please resolve this!

Hello, Can I install equivocate on a offline computer please.

I tried it on a online computer with the free version but i want use the autorised one to an offline computer.

Please

tangweibin
      Participant

HI!

I bought the Elevate Bundle. My order is EVT29376.

I got the License key and I could register it.

BUT!!!

I have no license in my ilok account even my eventide account…What happen??

I register many times!! I send lots of e-mail to Eventide support but nobody helps me!

alswainger
      Participant

It looks like Anthology XI supports 64 bit VST3 – Now Cubase 10 is fussy and only reads 64bit VST3 from programfiles(x86)/common files/VST3 it’s important to be able to choose to install them there but the installer doesn’t give me any choice – is there a way round this? Choosing the path directly would be the most useful solution but failing that can I move them?

matahari
      Participant

Hello!

How is the new Newfangled Audio Pendulate plugin authorized? Got a message by e-mail about this product, but it’s not possible to gain access.

matahari
      Participant

Hello!

How is the new Newfangled Audio Pendulate plugin authorized? Got a message by e-mail about this product, but it’s not possible to gain access.

wedgehed
      Participant

Hi, I downloaded several plug-in trial versions that I decided to purchase. I have SNs & Keys. Now, do I need to uninstall the trial version & install the licensed one or is the trial converted automatically?

olli
      Participant

Hi – just downloaded the PENDULATE Mac installer and ran it on my MOJAVE to be played in LOGIC.

The plug doesn’t show up. I restarted. no change. can’t see the plug in the plugin folders. only the presets are there. installer problem? many thanks.

Best wishes

Oliver

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Oliver,

Do you see the file Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Pendulate.component?   If not, try running the installer again.

If you do see it, try logging off your system and logging back in.  There's a bug in Logic that keeps it from seeing new plug-ins unless you're logged out and logged back in.  There's a work-around for the bug in the installer, but it doesn't always work.  It would be nice if Apple would fix this bug.

Finally, make sure you're looking under Newfangled Audio rather than Eventide so you can find it in the appropriate folder.

Thanks,

Dan

saber_tooth_tiger
      Participant

Thank you

sir
      Participant

Hi there,

I am very pleased to be able to get a free license to the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle, however, during the download process, I encountered interruption. Therefore, the file I downloaded is incomplete. What should I do to get the file download again? From your video,  I learnt that “Ownership (and upgrade eligibility) is verified via iLok”, however, when I try to activate the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle with the iLok in my computer (Yes, I could find the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle listed in the iLok), it got hung. What step should I take to make it works again?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bono Lee

I bought the blackhole plugin, later i recived an email that say my order was confirmed with ”thank you for your purchase! view your order”,i clicked for view my order and later i clicked on ”get plugin license key” but if i follow this procedure i read the message ” sorry,we couldn’t find the order you searched for. Please verify the order number and email are correct. If you just placed the order, please check back in few minutes or look in your inbox for an email cointaining a direct link” . I waited hours, please help me to resolve this problem, My order number is EV47793. Thank you

bechillnow
      Participant

Trying to install the Mac H9 Bundle and keep hitting this error. It shows after I select which plugins to install. Any ideas on what to try next?

There has been an error.

Error creating directory /Users/Crispy/Music/Eventide

The application will exit now.

nsanchez

Hello, for two weeks I have not received support. I have to surrender my license to upgrade anthology x. One of the activations is located on a broken computer(USER-ПК). Please, disable activation on a broken computer(USER-ПК)

juangarciaaguirre
      Participant

I have got H3000 factory in eventide web. Mac OS Capitan Logic X I can´t authorize it in Ilock license manager because it does,t appear. The whole day lost. Desperate

juangarciaaguirre
      Participant

i am absolutely desperate

hilo license manager does´t see the H3000 factory I bought yesterday. I haven´t receive an activation code from eventide only serial number and key for registration in your web. in the middle of a mixing without using the brand new plugin

MacOs Capitan Logic X

youngod78

can’t register my 2 products, i get only demo versions and already expired.

the licenses not showing on ilok

maybe sending me serial number by email gonna help register

really need this 2 plugins and already bought 1 month ago

saidoo
      Participant

hi!

where can i find blackhole mac os installer?

only could find win 32 bit thank you

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hey, sorry about that – the Blackhole macOS installer should be up now.

toco_bt
      Participant

I bought SpilitEQ last month, but the license was unknown and I had to use it as a demo for a month. And I still can’t activate the product I purchased. What the heck is going on?

The reply to my email instructed me to log in to the portal, so I tried again and again to log in at the link, but I could not.

And I was surprised. I can’t believe that EVENTIDE is still running such a problematic shopping process. It’s a very confusing shopping system. Your Audio products are world class, but consumer satisfaction is at an all time low because of this confusing process. I can’t recommend buying your products to my friends.
      Please take care of it so that I can use it as soon as possible.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello,

I’m sorry for your issue. I have just responded to your support ticket and can help you resolve this there.

mcooper11
      Participant

Hello, I’ve purchased the H3000 Factory plug-in and successfully activated it on my iLok Manager. When opening Logic Pro X, I noticed the plug-in is not showing up in my plug-in manager preferences, and doesn’t appear when I rescan them. Any ideas?

Thanks

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issue you’re having. Please see the troubleshooting steps below:

Mac:
        Confirm you have the latest version of your plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
        Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (www.ilok.com).
        Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
        Close your DAW, and delete the following files:AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
        VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Eventide/<plugin name>.vst
        AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
        Presets and Docs: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
        Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
        Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
        Reinstall your plug-in
        Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.
        AudioUnit only: If still not showing, some macOSes occasionally require a restart for Audio plugins to correctly scan.

Logic:
        Plug-in not showing up after above steps:

Launch Logic Pro X
        Go to Preferences->Plug-in Manager and select “Reset and Rescan Selection”
        If the plugin fails validation, then copy the output of the white window, and send it to us
        If the plugin passes validation but still does not show in the Insert menus, try the following steps:Close Logic Pro X
        Make sure Finder is the active application
        While holding the Option key, click on the Go menu at the top of your screen and select Library
        Delete the following files from your User Library, if they are present:
        ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.audiounits.cache
        ~/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache/
        ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.audio.InfoHelper.plist
        ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.audio.SandboxHelper.plist
        Then, open a Terminal window (Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal), and enter the following commands (type each command and press “Enter” afterwards)killall -9 cfprefsd
        killall -9 AudioComponentRegistrar
        Restart your computer
        Restart Logic Pro X
        Plug-in not passing validation:

Launch Logic Pro X
        Go to Preferences->Plug-in Manager, and check if the plug-in is listed
        Highlight the plug-in and select “Reset and Rescan Selection”
        If validation fails, copy the output of the white window, and send it to us

If the above steps don’t resolve your issue, please contact support@eventide.com with your iLok information and let them know the troubleshooting steps you’ve tried.

P9
      Participant

Followed all instructions and failed to get new phaser and flanger plugin demos to work. How am I supposed to buy them if I cant even hear what they sound like. Using Studio One 5 and they dont even show up.

pepe44
      Participant

Im having problems to receive the email with my serial.

I bought Blackhole today still haven’t received the link and serial number.

nsanchez
      Eventide Staff
      raydetone wrote:

I just purchased the QuadraVox. Where is my License Key etc.. you have my $$! Why do I not have an immediate license to register and

authorize?! iLok is not seeing it yet and neither is my Eventide Account at eventideaudio.com

Its 2019 , you should be directly tied to the eventidestore at this point or are your web designers inept? Am I supposed to keep track of every manufacturers nuances of where to buy their products … I bought it now cause I have a client here now that wanted to use it. Its a bit frustrating.

Love the tee shirt you sent the last time i had the same issue but please resolve this!

There was a problem with the server that issued licenses. This problem has been resolved and you should've recieved the email confirmation. If you did not receive it, please contact nsanchez@eventide.com with your order number and I'll be happy to send it to you.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      Lb12.benjamin wrote:

Hello, Can I install equivocate on a offline computer please.

I tried it on a online computer with the free version but i want use the autorised one to an offline computer.

Please

Yes you can do this. You need to authorize the offline computer first, then it can run EQuivocate while offline.
      If the computer can go online once you can authorize it using ilok licence manager available at ilok.com. You would put the computer online, install ilok license manager, and authorize the plug-in, then you can take the computer offline and it will be fine.
      If the computer can never go online you’ll need to use an ilok dongle to authorize EQuivocate. In this case just use an online computer to install ilok license manager and authorize the ilok. Then you can plug the ilok into the offline computer and EQuivocate should work well.

Thanks,
      Dan

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      tangweibin wrote:

HI!

I bought the Elevate Bundle. My order is EVT29376.

I got the License key and I could register it.

BUT!!!

I have no license in my ilok account even my eventide account…What happen??

I register many times!! I send lots of e-mail to Eventide support but nobody helps me!

Hi, we recieved your support ticket and will get back to you ASAP.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      alswainger wrote:

It looks like Anthology XI supports 64 bit VST3 – Now Cubase 10 is fussy and only reads 64bit VST3 from programfiles(x86)/common files/VST3 it's important to be able to choose to install them there but the installer doesn't give me any choice – is there a way round this? Choosing the path directly would be the most useful solution but failing that can I move them?

Hi, VST3 directories are standardized (whereas they were not for VST2), and thus the installer places them in the correct location automatically. These are:

64-bit: C:Program FilesCommon FilesVST3 and

32-bit: C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesVST3

If Cubase is still not recognizing the plugins, you may need to reset the blacklist and perform a rescan. Also make sure that the plugin licenses are activated in iLok License Manager.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Sorry Matahari,

The Pendulate installer on the site got corrupted, we're working on fixing it.

Dan

matahari wrote:

Hello!

How is the new Newfangled Audio Pendulate plugin authorized? Got a message by e-mail about this product, but it's not possible to gain access.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      wedgehed wrote:

Hi, I downloaded several plug-in trial versions that I decided to purchase. I have SNs & Keys. Now, do I need to uninstall the trial version & install the licensed one or is the trial converted automatically?

Hey, no need to uninstall the trial version. Just register the SN/Key on our website, and then activate the perpetual licenses in iLok Manager, and you'll be all set.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      sir wrote:
      What should I do to get the file download again?

You may find all the installers for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/14454/installers

Try reinstalling it and see if the problem persists.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      Francesco Giubasso wrote:

I bought the blackhole plugin, later i recived an email that say my order was confirmed with ''thank you for your purchase! view your order'',i clicked for view my order and later i clicked on ''get plugin license key'' but if i follow this procedure i read the message '' sorry,we couldn't find the order you searched for. Please verify the order number and email are correct. If you just placed the order, please check back in few minutes or look in your inbox for an email cointaining a direct link'' . I waited hours, please help me to resolve this problem, My order number is EV47793. Thank you

Hey, we've responded to the email you've sent in.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      bechillnow wrote:

Trying to install the Mac H9 Bundle and keep hitting this error. It shows after I select which plugins to install. Any ideas on what to try next?

There has been an error.

Error creating directory /Users/Crispy/Music/Eventide

The application will exit now.

Hi,

First thing to check is the file permissions on that folder. If you go to /Users/Crispy/Music, right-click and select Get Info, does your account have Read & Write permissions under Sharing & Permissions?

nsanchez

Hello, for two weeks I have not received support. I have to surrender my license to upgrade anthology x. One of the activations is located on a broken computer(USER-ПК). Please, disable activation on a broken computer(USER-ПК)

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, sorry for the delay – we're a bit backlogged on support at the moment. What is the ticket number of your support request, so we can get this sorted out? Or, just provide your iLok account name and we can do the reset.

nsanchez

AUD-30078

the problem is that the active license is on a non-working computer

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Thanks, try now. I've done a machine reset on your non-working computer

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      juangarciaaguirre wrote:

i am absolutely desperate

hilo license manager does´t see the H3000 factory I bought yesterday. I haven´t receive an activation code from eventide only serial number and key for registration in your web. in the middle of a mixing without using the brand new plugin

MacOs Capitan Logic X

Hi-

Ok, so it sounds like you've gotten the email after purchase with serial number and registration key. Have you then registered these on our site (under "My Products" -> "Register a Product") to your iLok account?

Update: Sounds like you've been sorted out according to my colleague doing support.

HarDrum
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Thanks, try now. I’ve done a machine reset on your non-working computer

Can you please also speed up my request? It’s the similar request about reset of non working machine (AUD-29504)

weeks with no answer…

Thanks.

nsanchez
      Eventide Staff
      youngod78 wrote:

can't register my 2 products, i get only demo versions and already expired.

the licenses not showing on ilok

maybe sending me serial number by email gonna help register

really need this 2 plugins and already bought 1 month ago

Please email me at nsanchez@eventide.com with your order number and I'll be happy to locate your serial numbers for you. 

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Installing & Authorizing Eventide Plug-ins’ is closed to new replies.