Sonic Control at an Atomic Level
Physion Mk II is a powerful, modern approach to multi-effects delivering a new dimension of sounds. It combines our best-in-class Transient/Tonal separation with world-class Eventide effects, opening the door to practical mixing solutions and creative applications. Featuring the improved Structural Split™ detection from SplitEQ and a streamlined workflow designed with producers, mixers, and sound designers in mind, Physion Mk II allows you to discover new sonic horizons and smarter solutions in no time.
- Physion / Anthology XI – $39.60 / reg. $71.60
- SplitEQ – $59.40 / reg. $107.40
Own Anthology XII?
Anthology XII owners get Physion Mk II for FREE! Simply download the latest installers.
Over 500 Presets
Physion Mk II’s factory library comes loaded with over 500 presets, offering great sounds you won’t find anywhere else. The preset library is organized into easy-to-navigate categories, so whether you’re looking for a little color, a quick fix, some extra spaciousness, or a deep transformation, you’ll find great options quickly.
Preset: Heavier, Lower Toms
Preset: Big Vocal
Preset: Bass Decay Chorus
Preset: Tonal Tremolo
Preset: Reverb X MicroPitch
Preset: Punch Now, Squash Later
Sound Design Unleashed
Preset: Tron’s Deadly Disc Snare
Preset: Bowed Guitar
Preset: Reversed Long
Preset: Crystal + Oct Chamber
Preset: Disembodied Voice
Preset: Phase Pan Elation
Preset Spotlight: Ronit Kirchman
Ronit Kirchman is a composer, music producer, songwriter, conductor, singer, and multi-instrumentalist. Her credits include The Sinner and Limetown.
Classic Effects, Remixed
For over 50 years, Eventide has pushed the boundaries of audio effects—from the H910 Harmonizer® to the H3000 to SplitEQ. Building on this legacy, we painstakingly hand-tuned each effect for Transient or Tonal material and included new effects like Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Reverse Delays with Gating, Ping-pong, and Crystals modes. Plus, you also get our best-in-class splitting technology with thoughtful, easy-to-use controls.
Seven Transient Effects
- Tap Delay
- Reverse Delay
Eight Tonal Effects
- Reverse Delay
- NEW Polyphonic pitch shifting algorithm based on SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) Technology
- NEW Reverse Delays with Gating, Ping-pong, and Crystals modes
- NEW Side Chain input for dynamics processors
- NEW State-of-the-art Filters, taken directly from SplitEQ
- NEW Resizable GUI with scrolling waveform display and easy-to-use layout – no menu diving required
- World-class, Hand-tuned Eventide effects for the Transient & Tonal streams
- Process Transient and Tonal Effects separately using Eventide’s Improved Structural Split™ technology
- Control Transient and Tonal Output levels
- Control the Underlying Split for fine-tuning and experimentation
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes 500+ presets
- A/B Comparison and Undo/Redo make it easy to explore ideas without losing where you started
- Three Color Schemes: Normal, Dark, and Colorblind Accessible
It’s hard to find any alternatives.
The structural split alone is one of the most exciting new sound design tools to emerge in recent years, and the future is bright as Eventide continues to add new features, effects, and possibilities. It’s hard to find any alternatives other than their own Structural Effect line. You know it’s serious when you’re in a lane of your own.
Physion Mk II allows even more in-depth surgery than classical dynamic processing.
Physion has been Eventide’s take on structural re-shaping since 2017. Using the same tech as the company’s SplitEQ, this innovative tool allows engineers to separate a sound out into its transient and tonal portions. These can then be processed separately before being re-summed at the plugin’s output (if desired). While simple re-balancing of transient and tonal portions can be effected, the updated Physion Mk II allows even more in-depth surgery than classical dynamic processing by offering a number of effects treatments as well. These can be applied differently to transient and tonal portions offering powerful sound design possibilities.
I’m busy exploring it all.
Way too much to fit in here and I’m busy exploring it all. So go download a trial and put it on guitars, vocals…pretty much anything! Easily control both the transient and tonal output levels of any sound source in your mix using Eventide’s new Physion Mk II.
Physion Mk II’s effects are truly spellbinding. You can turn a guitar part into pad with just a couple of clicks, then add even more ambient flavour by soloing the tonal channel and muting the transients.